Howdy folks! I’m Alicia, creator and owner of AMBY. I’m 23 and live in Toronto, Ontario. AMBY is an award-winning interview website with music and wrestling videos aplenty, hosted by yours truly! I really pride myself on hosting thousands of exclusive, well-researched, and fun interviews with my favourite wrestling superstars, legends, and musicians.
I’m a proud Backstage TV Host with IMPACT Wrestling — which airs every Thursday night on POP TV in America and Fight Network in Canada at 8PM EST — along with hosting backstage interviews with Smash Wrestling and RISE Wrestling, and hosting Greektown Wrestling’s Thursday Night Wrestling.
I’ve had the honour of participating in many committees for highly esteemed award shows, worked with some of the world’s hottest brands, and am always looking for the next incredible interview to bring to my fans. I’ve been a JUNOS Juror, Polaris Music Prize Grand Juror, Prism Prize Juror, East Coast Music Association Juror, BMW Influencer, Budweiser Chief Music Officer and Influencer at Budweiser Stage, AIR MILES Partner, Intel Influencer, CMW Panelist, and a part of so many other amazing music communities.
As owner of AMBY, I coordinate interviews, photographs concerts, review records and singles, coordinate show requests for my staff, handle all of the website’s social media, and more.
AMBY has been mentioned on MTV, Yahoo.com, Alt Press, Perez Hilton, Us Magazine, Cosmopolitan, Celeb Style Gossip, Fox News, Marie Claire, TheRecord.com, Vanity Fair, Mirror.co.uk, Elle Magazine, IMDB, Glamour Magazine, The Sun UK, OK Magazine,Vogue, Seventeen Magazine, and more.
I’m a fan of anything high-waisted, ginger-ale, karaoke video games, barbeque fam jams, and hot chocolate!
Awards and Accolades:
- 2018 – AMBY owner Alicia Atout hosts backstage promos with IMPACT at Windsor TV Tapings
- 2018 – AMBY owner Alicia Atout announces she’s ALL IN at Starrcast weekend as a Guest Superstarr
- 2018 – AMBY owner Alicia Atout hosts backstage promos at RISE Wrestling in Pittsburgh
- 2018 – AMBY owner Alicia Atout hosts the Independent Wrestling Show streamed via Powerbomb.TV at Beyond Wrestling and Chikara Pro in Philadelphia
- 2018 – AMBY owner Alicia Atout appears on Fight Network as the backstage TV corespondent for Smash Wrestling
- 2017 – AMBY owner Alicia Atout partners with BMW for #RoadToCoachella experience
- 2017 – AMBY owner Alicia Atout partners with Budweiser as a Chief Music Officer throughout the summer to experience shows at the Budweiser Stage
- 2017 – AMBY owner Alicia Atout partners with AIR MILES to experience concerts in Ontario
- 2017 – AMBY owner Alicia Atout partners with Visit Asheville for campaign in North Carolina
- 2017 – AMBY makes Feedspot’s Top 50 Toronto Music Blogs
- 2017 – AMBY makes Feedspot’s Top 75 Canadian Music Blogs
- 2017 – AMBY owner Alicia Atout is a panelist on City TV’s Grammy Pre-Show
- 2017 – AMBY makes FYI’s Canadian Music Blogs You Should Be Following
- 2016 – AMBY is officially verified on Twitter (@AliciaAtout)
- 2016 – AMBY owner Alicia Atout is nominated as “Best Blogger” in the NOW Readers’ Choice Awards
- 2016 – AMBY owner Alicia Atout is an East Coast Music Association Juror
- 2016 – AMBY makes Feedspot’s Top 100 Music Blogs on the Web
- 2016 – AMBY owner Alicia Atout is a JUNOS juror
- 2016 – AMBY owner Alicia Atout is a CMW panalist
- 2016 – AMBY owner Alicia Atout is a Polaris Music Prize Juror
- 2016 – AMBY owner Alicia Atout is a Prism Prize Juror
- 2015 – AMBY owner Alicia Atout is a Polaris Music Prize Grand Juror
- 2014 MiB Award Winner for best Canadian Arts & Entertainment blog
- 2013 MiB Award Winner for best Canadian Art & Culture/Theater/Music blog
- 2013 1st Place Canadian Weblog Award Winner for best Arts & Culture blog
- 2013 1st Place Canadian Weblog Award Winner for best Media & Journalism blog
- Intel Influencer
- Do416 Influencer